Monday, August 24, 2009

What are you saying?

For the "zero" of you following my blog and wondering what the hell this is all about, here's a clue: it's August and I'm in the food business.  'Nough said! 

As you'll see, if you read any of it, it's a work in progress. So, read it if you like, delete it if you must but if you know anyone else who might enjoy a humorous - maybe even educational - take on random, everyday crap, please pass it on.  (Btw, I won't be offended if you consider passing this on to certain people - you know the type - who religiously send the emails that end with: "send this email to ten people in the next five minutes and...." )  I'm not too arrogant to think my blog may, in time, become the PERFECT antidote to get back at this type of, shall we say, "troublesome" emailer.  If it's the perfect antidote, so be it. (just make sure you click on a few things before passing it on.  And don't send the link to me - that really wouldn't be funny, ok?) 
 

Plus, those troublesome types who like to send broadcast emails of faith, tend to have the type of ocd/add I covet in my future followers.  If so, a few shekels can be made and, hey, whatever works is OK with me - I'm a shameless blog promoter now. Not that making money was my motivation for starting a blog but, if you would kindly click on the "Progressive" ad about 5,000 times, I'd really appreciate it. I'm way behind my quota.

Besides, it's not like I'm selling penis enlargers (except for the used one I have posted on Craigslist - let me know if you need that link).  And I'm not trying to send you money from Nigeria.  I don't even know how to get to Nigeria.  Do you?  Maybe I'll write about that, tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

No comments: